Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Happiest News...And He is Here : )

Our Rainbow, Amelie's little brother is finally here. Ryder was born July 28th, healthy and happy after an easy and uneventful labor. We couldn't be any happier we have been blessed with a healthy baby, something I thought we would never have. I love motherhood (the way that is should be). He is growing fast, keeping me busy. He is strong, full of life and with so much character. My heart is half filled with joy and half with sadness every day for my Amelie. I wonder if she would look like Ryder, I wonder if she can see us and if she can, she must be so happy for us. 3 years of heartache, it is truly a miracle and one I never thought would be. I wish she was here with us the way she should be.
 
3 weeks old
So playful

Still cannot believe he is here
2 Month old already : )
He is such a smiley happy little boy


4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Beautiful little brother!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you.

Molly said...

Precious! I'm thrilled to hear this!!

Catherine W said...

I'm so pleased for you. He is beautiful, such a lovely little brother.

Total Pageviews