Tuesday, June 26, 2012

From Me...

A beautiful Poem that I found on the FOLFOH website, which I slightly altered to fit in with how I feel. I read this at Amelie's Walk.



To honor you, I get up every day and take a breath.
And start another day without you in it.

With a broken heart I keep going.
To honor you, I laugh with and love those who I have in my life today. Who love you and miss you as much as I do. I know now there is no guarantee of days or hours spent in their presence.
To honor you, I listen to music you would have liked,
And sing at the top of my lungs, with the windows rolled down. Not caring to look cool or to embarrass myself.
To honor you, I take chances, say what I feel, hold nothing back,
Risk making a fool of myself.

You were my light, my heart, my gift of love.

So every day, I vow to make a difference, share a smile, live, laugh and love.
Now I live for us both, so all I do, I do to honor you.






No comments:

Total Pageviews